Best OET Institute in Delhi
OET (Occupational English Test)
Cambridge English Academy offers an integrated approach to learning. Students work with authentic texts and official OET exam practice materials to build language competency in specific topic areas, and learning is carefully scaffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy. The materials used on the course have been designed specifically to reflect the types of tasks found in the OET Examination.Students focus equally on each skill area and a great deal of attention is given to learning effective exam strategies. Each day there are timed exam practices of various exam components and full mock exams are held regularly, with appropriate individual feedback after each one.
||1 Month 20 Days (3 Hours per session)
||Monday to Friday: 07.00am – 09.00pm
||Depends on the students Level
||Any Age Group
||from A2 elementary to C2 proficiency
|MAXIMUM STUDENTS PER CLASS:
Who is the OET test for?
As part of the requirements for registration to practise as a health practitioner in Australia, overseas-trained health professionals from non-English speaking backgrounds must pass the Occupational English Test (OET); the OET applies to main-stream health professions, including Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Veterinary medicine, Occupational therapy, Dietetics, Radiography and others. In addition, some professions (notably nursing) require recent graduates of non-English speaking background from Australian universities to pass the OET. OET is a profession-centered examination, utilizing the language of specific health professions, and so may be a more natural test of English proficiency for overseas health professionals to use than IELTS.
Why choose to do OET preparation at Cambridge English Academy?
- Flexibility: – Students can do our 6 –week programme or enrol 8 –week as their time and budget allow, completing their studies while honouring work and financial commitments.
- Expertise: – Our OET teachers are highly trained and offer individual support to every student throughout the course.
- Course design: – Cambridge English Academy has created its own course specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found in the OET We constantly add new materials for each profession.
- Integrated approach to learning: – Each week students practice all four skills, with three main skills focus each day.
- Relevance: – Students work with authentic texts and official OET exam materials to build language competency in specific topic areas.
- Focus on accuracy: – Learning is carefully scaffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exam strategies: – Our students learn and practise effective in every lesson, every day!
- Mock exams: – Each day there are timed exam practices of various exam components and full mock exam days are held regularly, with personalised feedback after each one.
Choose your Batch Timing
Classes 5 Days a week (Monday to Friday)
Classes By Foreigner Trainer
7 am to 9 am
8 am to 10 am
9 am to 11 am
10 am to 12 noon
11 am to 1 pm
2 pm to 4 pm
3 pm to 5 pm
4 pm to 6 pm
5 pm to 7 pm
6 pm to 8 pm
NOTE: Mock Test Every Saturday & Sunday (Unlimited Class Hours)