PTE(Pearson Test of English)
What is PTE (The Pearson Test of English Academic)?
Pearson Test of English Academic is a computer-based academic English language test aimed at non-native English speakers who desires to study abroad. The tests are mainly of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. The whole test is done in a single session in the time frame of 3 hours and is taken on computer in a secured test environment.
The Speaking part of the exam is also done on the computer. The voice is recorded and sent for marking. The results are delivered within 5 days.
|TUITION:||1 Month 20 Days (3 Hours per session)|
|TIMETABLE:||Monday to Friday: 07.00am – 09.00pm|
|DURATION:||Depends on the students Level|
|AGE:||Any Age Group|
|LEVELS:||from A2 elementary to C2 proficiency|
|MAXIMUM STUDENTS PER CLASS:||12|
|START DATES||Start Batchs|
Cambridge English Academy:
Want to achieve your desired score and nail the PTE exam in your first attempt to lodge your residency visa application?
Enrol in our comprehensive PTE Express Course and Nail the Exam in Your First Attempt.
Cambridge English Academy’s PTE is a 6-week course with classes scheduled on both weekdays and over the weekends, so you can attend these classes while performing routine tasks of your lives during the weekdays & weekends. Without gravely affecting your daily lives, Cambridge English Academy’s PTE course provides an excellent opportunity to materialise your future plans in parallel. Don’t miss the opportunity and grab it at earliest. Here are the course details:
Duration: 6 Weeks
Days: Weekdays & Weekends
Batch: Morning, Afternoon and Evening
Who Should Enrol in this Course?
Students who have 2 hours a day and 5 days per week availability and would like study in a productive classroom environment; if you have to give the PTE Exam or have unsuccessfully appeared for this Exam then you should enrol in Cambridge English Academy’s PTE course.
- We will give you step-by-step through all the PTE Academic modules and question types (20)
- You will learn the best strategies and tips on how to do PTE Academic tasks
- Detailed description of each question type and strategies to solve
- Detailed description of scoring parameters of each question type
- We will break down how each section is scored
- You will learn what not to do for each section
- We will protect you from walking into PTE traps that lower your score
- Proven formula to enhance your writing and speaking skills
- Free access to our PTE e-learning site and practice resources that will assist you in your preparation
- The correct Attitude and Mentality to have while preparing and taking the PTE Academic exam.
Choose your Batch Timing
Classes 5 Days a week (Monday to Friday)
Mock Test every Saturday & Sunday(Unlimited Class Hours)
Classes By Foreigner Trainer
7 am to 9 am
8 am to 10 am
9 am to 11 am
10 am to 12 noon
11 am to 1 pm
2 pm to 4 pm
3 pm to 5 pm
4 pm to 6 pm
5 pm to 7 pm
6 pm to 8 pm